COLLEGE STORAGE TIPS
April 4th, 2016
Do you have a place to store all of your dorm items? We have units that are perfect for college storage options! Renting a storage unit near school not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition! Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and various dorm furniture, becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester! Check out the tips below to prepare for college storage over the summer:
- Defrost and clean your AC unit before storing. This prevents any damage from leaking.
- Plan a block of time for at least 20 minutes to view your unit and sign the lease.
- Color coordinate totes or boxes with labels to make retrieving your items easy.
- Wrap fragile items with bubble wrap and packing material. This will help keep them safe and secure until you need them.
- Keep items that you will need access to first near the front of the unit. This makes retrieving them quick and easy in case you need them fast.
When you are looking for a place to store your dorm items, keep us in mind for college storage options! We can help make your transition to and from college easy.