NEED TO KNOW TIPS WHEN STAGING A HOME
February 16th, 2018
What are the best tips for staging your home? Getting your home on the market and open house ready is important when planning a move. Our self storage solutions are making it easy for many families planning a move this spring. With warmer weather right around the corner, now is a great time to get your space show ready. Find need to know tips below.
BRIGHTEN IT UP
- A fresh coat of paint goes a long way when making a room sparkle.
- Change light bulbs out for a higher wattage to really illuminate an area.
- Accent rooms with vibrant colors, but remember to stay coordinated in each room.
- Let in as much natural light as possible, by opening the blinds and pulling the curtains open.
Chances are you are also looking for your next residence, so start packing now to get ahead. Clear off bookshelves and the mantel, create a floor plan with just the basics. Keeping things simple allows people to focus on what is important. Give them a chance to envision how their gear would be on the walls or in the room. This is where self storage comes in handy. A large unit will protect all the items while you shop for your next home.
- Plant small shrubs or cut back ones already there
- In the spring add some color with a few plants around the front of the house.
- Clean patio cushions and umbrella tops.
- Keep paths and porches clear or leaves, branches, and ice
There is a lot that goes into planning a successful sale. Let our self storage solutions and staging on a budget ideas guide you through the process with a little less stress. Revamp your house before the doors open and protect your valuables with safe secure storage in West Haven CT with Keep Safe Storage.