Shed Organization Make it Easy
February 26th, 2020
Are you looking for simple and resourceful ways to organize your shed? Keep Safe Storage has found some creative ways which will make your shed organization easy and your life a little less stressful. Check out these ideas to make the most of your storage space.
SHED ORGANIZATION IDEAS
- Maximize your wall space by adding floating shelves or pegboards. Floating shelves will allow you to create more storage space by moving shelves to accommodate items of different sizes. In addition, use various hooks and hangers on the pegboard to place small tools.
- Use an old closet rack or PVC pipes to store long-handled garden tools. Hang the closet rack on the wall of your tool shed and use it to store big and small tools. Similarly, you can scrap pieces of PVC pipes and cut them to the angle so that they can be easily drilled to the board. Put the rack or PVC pipes holder close to the shed door for easy accessibility.
- If you have loads of smaller tools like nuts and bolts, you can easily store them in the plastic jars. All you need is a wooden shelf and a few used empty jars. Screw the lid of the jar to the underside of a wooden shelf.
- To free up some floor space, you can store big boxes or little scraps of lumber in an overhead shelf.
- Usually, the space between the studs in woodshed if often unused. It can be a great place to store smaller items like balls. Use bungee cords and fastened them to the wall studs. This will keep your balls in one place and will also make them easily accessible.
Storing in West Haven CT
Talk to our storage experts at Keep Safe Storage for more information on any of these organization ideas and with any of your storing needs. We are conveniently located in West Haven, CT and offers a wide variety of temperature-controlled storage units. Our unit size ranges from 5x5 to 10x10. So, you can easily store everything from yard tools to family photos.
Rent Today - Online or Visit our Store!