Moving can be a stressful time for anyone, so where do you even begin? Planning for a move this summer, you just might want a few moving tips. Of course there is always family and friends to help your moving process, but you can always trust your possessions with a professional mover. Keep Safe Storage has multiple tips and inside knowledge you may want to keep in mind next time you are interested in selecting a moving company in West Haven CT.
Do you need extra storage space during this big upcoming move? Keep Safe Storage has multiple storage unit options available for you. Reserve a unit online today!
Potential Questions for Your Mover
- Are you licensed?
- How do you charge? Is there a minimum charge?
- Is a security deposit required?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If needed, who can I contact on moving day for assistance?
For more moving tips revolving around hiring a moving company in West Haven CT. check here!
Preparation for Moving Day
Your moving day has been on your radar for a long time now. With the big day approaching soon, here are some extra tips below to help the expert movers upon arrival.
- Clearly label boxes of their contents and where they should be placed within the new house.
- Dismantle all furniture objects a head of time, and keep all pieces organized/together.
- Keep all ready-to-move boxes together in one location for easy access, for a effortless transition.
Keep Safe Storage is providing customers with answers to some basic questions relating to an upcoming move. You can even ask the moving company you decide on, to stop by your storage unit and drop off seasonal boxes not initially needed in your home.
Have our West Haven CT storage units become the quick fix to saving you space. Being able to reserve or rent our storage units online throws away extra stress for your big move. Keep Safe Storage is here to save you space and help this journey become an easier process. So let us know how we can achieve that goal for you.