Need help storing a few items for winter? Keep Safe Storage can be the solution you need in West Haven CT. Our drive up storage units will help you organize your home or office. With storage professionals onsite, you are sure to have resources and self storage tips you need for simple storage. Find a storage unit online or stop by the facility. We will show you storage solutions you need to fit your situation and budget.
Fall self storage tips
- Pool toys need time to dry before storing them. Ensure there is enough time to dry from the time the pool closes, to when these items move to storage.
- When storing them, clearly mark chemicals for the pool, if they are not in the original containers.
- Small business owners, it is time to start thinking about the holidays. Plan for a few extra orders by stocking up while still keeping your space organized. A small storage unit can be an option for a growing business.
- Sharpen blades on gardening tools before placing in storage for the winter; you will be thankful you did this come spring.
- Now is a great time to swap clothes and go through your attire for articles you do not wear often.
- Replace the blade on your lawn mower and clean under the deck to get rid of as much dirt. Keeping your storage unit clean will help keep the rest of your gear clean.
Before you arrive at our storage facility, use these self storage tips to make the most of your space. With Keep Safe Storage you can take back your space at home and at work. Our self storage units near you make storing anytime of year, that much easier. Talk with an onsite storage professional today.